Tenson is looking for its new Ecommerce Manager to drive the business on line and create the digital footprint for the brand. We are looking for a driven person with high energy level, pragmatic and hands on. We offer the opportunity to build and manage the success of Tenson’s ecommerce business – the most prominent project for Tenson. It is a key position in Tenson’s growth.
Tenson is a Swedish outdoor brand established in 1951 in the coastal town of Varberg. Tenson is a brand with groundbreaking functionality at its heart. Tenson is a brand with innovative function in focus, tailor - made to work underneath bare skies. Tenson strives to make sure every garment is of world-class quality and function for outdoor life. No weather is a problem for Tenson’s products. Tenson’s ambition is to become a world-leader in Outdoor, Ski and Active urban lifestyle, with a look that is sportier then ever. Fashion in harmony with loads of functionality, this is the Tenson way of living!
Responsibilities Ecommerce Manager:
- Responsible for all online activities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar ecommerce and digital marketing role.
- Bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google AdWords.
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software.
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics.
Position is based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Please send application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application prior to September 30th.