TENSON respects the privacy of all visitors to its website and is highly committed to maintaining the privacy of all online visitors to its website. We will use your data to make sure that your orders will be handled as fast and easy as possible or that certain parts of sites are more tailored to your interests. This document describes how we deal with your online privacy and online security.
The outline of this document:
1. What information we collect
2. How we may share your information
3. Your information is safe at TENSON (Online Security)
5. Online Advertising
6. Controlling your information with us
7. Contact us at TENSON
- What information we collect
We may collect information when you register for promotional emails, set up a shopping account, purchase goods, contact customer service, or engage in other interactive features with our sites (e.g., consumer opinion surveys). This information may also include your name, address-, bank- and payment details. Please also review our online Terms & Conditions, which are linked at the bottom of our websites and govern many of the user-generated content and related features, as explained therein.
- If you place an order on the Webstore of TENSON, we collect your name, e-mail address, billing information, and shipment information in order to complete and deliver your order.
- To make your shopping experience as nice as possible we, with your permission, collect personal information about your orders and the use of our services. With this information, we can personalize the website and recommend products you might be interested in.
- If you make an account at TENSON, we will collect your information on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your name, e-mail address, billing information, and shipment information so that you don’t have to fill in this again for any following purchases.
- The information we collect about both the use of our site(s) and the feedback help us to develop and improve the website(s).
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you do this under your own name or anonymously. We are interested in the opinion of our visitors, however, we hold the right reserved to not publish or remove reviews that do not correspond to our general terms.
- With your permission, we will inform you of new features, specials, and other promotional activities of TENSON. If you do not want this, you can change this in your account settings or send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Should you apply for a job at Tenson, whether through the website, by e-mail, or mail, we require you to supply us with your personal information, resume and application letter.
- How we may share your information:
We may share your personal information with our service providers. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Authorization of credit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, sweepstakes and contests, our rewards program, and cobranded or joint product and service promotions.
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the websites on behalf of TENSON.
- Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfillment and shipping services on behalf of TENSON or on your behalf and at your request.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
In the event that a store, division or part or all of TENSON (or the assets of a TENSON entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
We reserve the right to disclose any information to the extent we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect your or others’ rights, property or safety.
Please note that the use of any feature made available to you on our websites such as Facebook Connect, or the like feature (also connected to Facebook) may result in information being collected or shared about you by us or by others. We cannot control how your information is collected, stored, used or shared by third-party sites or to whom it is disclosed. Please be sure to review the privacy policies and settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand and agree with the information they are sharing.
If you do not want TENSON to share information about you with a social media site or application, you should not access the social media site or the social media application. For example, you should not click a "like" button on a product detail page.
- Your information is safe at TENSON (Online Security)
We appreciate the trust you place in us. TENSON is committed to protecting your personal information. We’ve implemented reasonable security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and other tools to protect all your information we might collect on our websites. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal information (including the information in your resume and application letter) is protected from: unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or alteration, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, the Internet is an open system and TENSON cannot guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others.
All our employees who have access to or are involved in the processing of personal information respect the confidentiality of personal information.
Our website may include links to external websites operated by other organizations. They may collect personal information from visitors to their sites. TENSON cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and does not accept responsibility for those websites.
- Cookies and Do Not Track
We may use ‘cookies’ on our website that act as an identification card for your computer. When you visit our TENSON websites, unique cookies are placed to distinguish your browser from all other browsers that visit our sites. By recognizing your browser, we can serve you better.
Most browsers give you the choice to accept or reject cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. Please note that if you choose to reject all cookies, certain parts of this site may not be available to you or may not function properly. In addition, TENSON may use Google Analytics to monitor activity on our websites. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Online Advertising
TENSON may participate in interest-based advertising. As described above, we may automatically collect information regarding how you browse websites, use apps, and shop in order to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, and provide you with communications and promotions from us or others. The goal of interest-based advertising is for Tenson or its advertising partners to show you ads that are more relevant to your interests.
You have options regarding interest-based advertising. You have the ability to limit the ability of us and our partners to collect and use this information. Note that if you choose to opt out, you may continue to see ads on TENSON websites and receive communications from us, but they will not be based on how you browse and shop. To opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from third parties, click on both of the following links:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices. To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser.
As an alternative, and as described above, you can prevent automatic collection of some information by disabling cookies on your web browser.
- Controlling your information with us
- Contact us at TENSON
If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more about how your personal information is used, or if you want to access, correct or remove your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]. You may write to us: TENSON, Ekonomivägen 2, 436 33 Askim, SWEDEN